Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dear Kat and Sheya

To my best college friends,

I look back at our photos on facebook from times in college days and I feel such loss at not being able to do those same exact things right now. What would I give to be with you guys, to be in college again? I miss those times soo much. and i know I can never go back. it hurts.

But I have no regrets. I'm so happy that we did all the things we did. That we partied and lived. More that we laughed and loved. and the earth kept rotating. and new days brought new beginnings. and now i'm across the world. i miss you guys and because of that I am inspired to live in the moment. I have hope that I can make memories of intense love and spontaneous life and hard laughter over here just as I did when I was with you. I have hope that no matter where I am I can create moments that I will miss just as much as I miss our moments together. And of course the best joy, the greatest hope, is the moment when we are reunited.

its such a bittersweet emotion. thank you so much for being such beautiful friends that missing you hurts.

I love you both,
Promise me you will also live, wherever you are. And that we will play again soon.

-Brie

1 comment:

  1. brie baby,
    i never make promises, ever. but i promise you this; we will be friends forever. and i miss those times too every day. but every time we see each other, it's like the flame re-ignites and our passions for life combine into this kaleidoscope of love and fun and energy and its beautifulllll as ever.
    so im just waiting for the next time we all get together.
    until then, so much love for you and your explorations..
    love,
    sheya

    ReplyDelete